Playful, detail-rich scenes give readers plenty to pore over. -- Publishers Weekly
Learn all about the people, places, and vehicles that make the city go: The express bus drives passengers to work, swans swim in the lake at the park... Best of all, lots of flaps, popups, pull-tabs, and rotating wheels bring a vibrant city to life. Readers will learn what traffic signs mean, see all that goes on in big buildings, and visit a fire station. Any child who is interested in how cities work adore this extraordinary book.
- Supersized spreads feature marvelously detailed illustrations that just beg to be pored over again and again
- More than 55 interactive flaps, tabs, and more to keep kids engaged
- A captivating adventure that brings the city and the magic of books to life in young minds
There's lots to see and do in this big city. -- Kirkus Reviews
Fans of How Things Work will also enjoy the stunning details and interactive fun of The Ultimate Book of Cities.
- Great family read-aloud book
- Books for kids ages 5-8
- Books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school children