TikTok and viral video star Grey (@greyandmama, 6M followers) says Thank you, Mama! to healthy foods in this picture book that teaches gratitude, manners, and the joy of sharing meals with those we love.
We all want to raise happy eaters who enjoy eating new foods, mealtimes with family, and being thankful. That's why so many parents love Linda Meeker's charming videos of her son Grey saying Thank you, Mama! With colorful illustrations that capture a child's daily snacks and mealtimes, Thank You, Mama will delight parents and kids alike.
This playful picture book for 3 to 7-year-olds
- follows a little boy as he explores different foods--from vegetables to sushi--and tries to pick his favorite
- encourages children to try new foods and become happy, healthy eaters
- honors the bond between parent and child
- models respect, manners, and thankfulness
- builds vocabulary and prereading skills with colorful food illustrations paired with words for each item
This first children's book from TikTok and Instagram stars Grey and Mama is the perfect story for
- Parents and grandparents who want to instill good habits and gratitude from a young age
- Any family eager to celebrate the love of food and family that develops over shared meals
- Baby showers, birthdays, holiday gift giving, or to a little one scared to try new foods
This cheerful story about an adorable, curious, and kind child will have your kids saying thank you--and maybe even giving those peas a chance!