How big is big? In this large board book from award-winning creator Xavier Deneux, children learn how different animals compare in size: from the tall turkey to the enormous blue whale. The turkey is a big bird, but a bear is bigger. A walrus is big, but a hippo is even bigger! The bold attention-grabbing visuals provide a close-up of the animals' large sizes and the added facts about what they eat--plus flaps, die-cuts and more--make this book a delightful introduction to the world of animals.
- A captivating animal-themed book
- Bold, eye-catching illustrations
- Interactive elements
- Durable board book format
- Fun family read-aloud books
- Books for children aged 0-3
- Books for toddlers and preschoolers