A to Z Menagerie is a multisensory alphabet book unlike any other.
This unique reading experience features a die-cut letter to trace and a satisfying pull-tab reveal for each letter of the alphabet.
Each page is filled with diverse and colorful
ly illustrated first words to find and identify.
- Teaches young readers hand-eye coordination, prediction skills, and rich vocabulary
- Interactive experience of pulling tabs helps reinforce your little one's journey to learning the ABCs
- Filled with charming and playful illustrations by Suzy Ultman
This powerful learning tool not only allows concepts to be touched and experienced, but it also features a wide range of vocabulary words.
First words include challah, curry, kabob, macaroons, miso soup, taco, and udon.
- A wonderful gift for parents and grandparents looking for an introduction to the ABCs for their baby, early childhood educators, and anyone who appreciates good design
- Functions like a flash card and a guessing game: the central oversize letter is recessed beneath a die-cut, inviting readers to trace its shape before pulling the tab to discover the reveal
- Great for fans of the TouchThinkLearn
series by Xavier Deneux, Baby's First Eames
by Julie Merberg, and Montessori: Letter Work
by Bobby George