NEW! The Nocturnals activity book will keep children ages 6-8 entertained for hours this summer with over 150 educational games and fun-filled activities!
Packed with puzzles, coloring pages, animal fun facts, word searches, fill-in-the-story activities, beginning sound games, and exercises that build empathy. Enjoy screen-free entertainment with the charming animal trio, the Nocturnals, featuring Dawn the serious fox, Tobin the sweet pangolin, and Bismark the pint-sized sugar glider.
The Nocturnals Activity Book Is Packed With Fun Skill-Building Activities!
- Animal Fun Facts Cards: Learn about different nocturnal animals
- Puzzles & Mazes: Practice problem-solving and decision-making
- Coloring & Drawing Pages: Exercise creativity and imagination
- Word & Matching Games: Grow sight-word vocabulary
- BONUS! SEL-based Activities: Develop life skills such as sharing and courage
- Large Activity Book: 8.5 x 11"
- Printed on high-quality paper with a durable glossy cover
- Character illustrations on all 160 pages
Check Out All 8 Nocturnals Early Reader Books!
Go on animal adventures with The Nocturnals Grow & Read books, which have been developed under the supervision of reading specialists. The series includes Levels 1-3 and helps develop confidence for success in reading. Perfect for K-3rd graders!