A sweet look at becoming comfortable with ourselves, whoever we are. -- Kirkus Reviews
A laugh out loud story about always being yourself: How exciting! Mr. Lion is invited to a party. But, uh-oh, what will he wear? His mischievous friend Monkey offers many suggestions. Perhaps Mr. Lion can wear a handsome suit...striped pajamas...a superhero costume...or maybe an evening gown?
- A playful dress-up book with a die-cut and silly illustrations on every spread
- Features an amusing yet touching storyline that will have young readers laughing out loud as they learn that it's not about what you wear, but about always being yourself
- Durable board book design is sturdy for little hands to hold and travels well for on-the-go entertainment
Britta Teckentrup, renowned author and illustrator, takes readers on a fanciful journey through Mr. Lion's many wardrobe changes.
- Great family and classroom read-aloud book
- Books for children ages 3 and up
- Books for preschool, kindergarten, and elementary school children