Find your way around 15 of the world's finest cities! From New York City to Tokyo and Berlin to Sydney, these city streets are filled with a fascinating showcase of local landmarks and awesome attractions. Each spread is an engaging and challenging journey, and maze solvers have to look out for things or people that block their paths.
- A beautifully illustrated and informative game book
- Challenging mazes stimulate children's brains while improving their problem-solving and visual-perception skills
- Answer key at the back
How will you get from the Brooklyn Bridge to Central Park in New York City? Or find your way to Topkapi Palace in Istanbul? Each spread is an engaging and challenging journey, and maze solvers have to look out for things or people that block their paths, like manga in Kyoto, dog walkers in San Francisco, and even bobbies in London!
- Educational activity books for ages 5 and up
- Books for elementary school children
- Perfect gift for budding world travelers